Air Jordan 23 (XXIII)
The Air Jordan 23 is the most anticipated shoe in the history of Basketball and fashion. Reports about the Jordan XXIII being the last release for the Jordan Series have come out; but many are still anxious as to what other goodies Nike will come up with.
Tinker Hatfield comes onboard once again for the design of the Jordan 23. This is the first ever Nike produced shoe that is environment friendly, as the company joins the Go Green movement.
Without sacrificing shoe performance and innovation, Master Designer Hatfield was able to come up with new innovations for what might be the last of the Jordan Series.
Features of the Jordan 23 include:
- IPS or Independent Podular System
- Carbon Fiber Plates for extra support
- TPU Chasis for stability
- Lightweight as it only weighs 15 ounces
- Double sock liner and recovery foam that conforms to the shape of the foot
- Breathable tongue to dissipate heat faster
- 3-D stitching on the upper
Other features that set the Jordan 23 apart from its predecessors include His Airness fingerprint on the outsole. The toecap of the Air Jordan XXIII also has MJâ€™s signature. Jordanâ€™s number, 23, is etched on the left shoe, while the Jumpman logo is exquisitely detailed on the right shoe. The midsole is beautifully designed with a glittering and glossy panel.
Nike, Michael Jordan and Tinker Hatfield outdid themselves with the Air Jordan 23.
- 01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3 (23)
- 02/16/2008 Air Jordan XX3 (23)
- 02/23/2008 Air Jordan XX3 (23)